Saturday, October 11, 2008

Halloween BUNKO


The other night was BUNKO and we were supposed to dress up for Halloween. I went, as my costume says, a ritzy witch! I had the black fingernails and the tattoo on my face. This was a big thing for me because I usually am not one to dress up for anything, but it actually turned out to be really fun. I even won a prize for the last bunko! Maybe my costume was good luck.

The best costumes of all were (can you guess who) Aunt Jemima and her husband. Underneath all that body paint is Dani and Jenyce. They played it up so good with the big bootie and all! They were voted the favorite costume of the night! Congrats.


This is the whole bunko gang.
Batwoman, Superwoman, Jemimas husband, Jemima,Whoopie cushion, cheerleader, disco girl, pregnant nun, Sarah Palin, ritzy witch, doctor girl, renasciance girl, BUNKO dice, statue of liberty! What a fun night!

No comments: