Sunday, November 23, 2008

It's finally finished!!!!!

Yeah!!! I will refresh your memory on the kitchen before. After about a month long it is finally finished and it looks BEAUTIFUL! I never realized how inconvenient it was to be without a functioning kitchen, especially without a sink with water for about 2 1/2 weeks. I was washing dishes in the bathroom sink and we were eating out too much.
BEFORE

This is one of my favorite things about the kitchen. The bar area and the corbels we added underneath the counter.

The cupboards are a cream color with a chocolate color glaze and a lot of distressing. Jesse did an awesome job on the moulding and trimwork.
This is a close up of the granite, it was called venetian gold. It has a creamy undertone with all different brown flecks and some raspberry flecks.

I am so happy with my new kitchen, it is everything I wanted!!

2 comments:

Sabrina Bodine said...

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!It looks great! I can't wait to see it in person. You guys did a great job. You need to come to my house to inspire me:)

Romi said...

You kitchen turned out gorgeous.. I love it! Your whole house looks so great!