Sunday, March 15, 2009

So Patriotic!!

Mason had a singing program at school with all of the second graders. It was an "America my Country" theme. The funny thing is that I can remember learning all the same songs when I was in grade school, it brought back fun memories! He was really nervous though because on the day of the performance he came home from school feeling sick. We almost didn't go to the program but he was determined because he was to sing in a trio. He ended up feeling well enough to go and sing and he did an awesome job!! After the program was over, Mason told me that when he wasn't feeling well at home he said his prayers and asked for his stomach to stop hurting so he could go and sing. He said that his stomach ache went away and then he was feeling fine. I am so thankful for a son that knows that his Heavenly Father is there for him if all he has to do is ask and have Faith. He is so excited to be baptized this June, I am grateful for his sweet, fun Spirit he brings to our family.




This is his him singing part of "America The Beautiful"

No comments: