A lot has happened in 10 years, I can't believe it has been that long.
We have moved four times, gone back to college, had two beautiful kids and started our own business. Yes, we have had are ups and downs, but I truly am grateful for all the things that we have experienced and gone through together. I couldn't have asked for a better husband and father. He has been an amazing provider and companion and he loves his kids more than anything. I can't wait to see what the next years will bring. I Love Him So Much!
Happy Anniversary!
April 10,1999 (so young)

April 1o,2009 - We took the kids to the temple and walked around the beautiful temple grounds and showed them pictures from our wedding album and where the spots were that they were taken. Iam so thankful and blessed.
2 comments:
Congrats! I remember going to your reception in my swimming suit. I can't remember why, but I think we were at the lake.
I can't believe that either of us have been married for 10 years now! Boy...did it go fast is right! What a fun way to celebrate and to involve Mason and Mady. But...we both should have planned a big trip, shindig or nice gift of some sort. 10 years is a huge deal, but I guess when you have kids in school, husbands that work a ton, money issues and a baby in my case-makes it kinda hard to do anything big!
Post a Comment