Saturday, January 3, 2009

A Very Merry Christmas

We had a really good Christmas. I guess Santa thought my kids were extra good this year (I don't know how that worked out). Mady got a new princess bike and a doll buggy and lots of polly pockets.


Mason got a magic set and some pixos and new bakugan toys. His most favorite thing was the Wii that Santa brought for the whole family.

Mason webkinz bat

For Christmas Eve we went over to Dani and Ryan's house and had yummy mexican food and then we acted out the nativity scene. It was fun to get all dressed up, Jesse was a wiseman and I was an angel, Mady was Mary and Mason & Dallan were the Wisemen and Spencer was Joseph.
To end off the night the kids made their cookies to leave out for santa.

1 comment:

Momma Dianna said...

Thanks for the Christmas card and Jared's gift money. Looks like you guys had a great Christmas! Andrew is jealous of the wii. Maybe next year...