
Then 2 days later he was eating spaghetti for dinner and out came his tooth. Hooray!! He has a hard time saying his S's. He is kind of embarassed but I think it is so cute.

Funny Story: Yesterday I had the back door open and a big bee flew inside the house. The kids were freaking out and I was trying to wack it with a towel but that was only making it worse and the bee was getting more mad. So it finally flew behind the blinds so I quickly shut them and hoped it would stay there and not get out and die. In the meantime Mason got out his nerf dart gun and thought he was going to kill it. Well, the bee didn't stay behind the blinds for long and it was flying around and landed on the window. Mason took his oportunity and began to shoot at it, I thought he could never kill a bee with a dart gun. Well I was wrong, his second shot hit the bee right on and killed it, guts and all, all over the window. Thanks Mason, those hunting skills might come in handy later when you need to go out and hunt for food.
1 comment:
Andrew's front teeth were barely hanging on after a bad fall at the park. They had to come out because he couldn't do anything without them bleeding all over! Andrew has yet to loose any teeth on his own. Jared has pulled them all! Andrew actually asks him too, he's too impatient to wait for them to come out! It's funny how they want them out so badly at first, then they can't wait for them to grow back in!
Post a Comment