I didn't know that a 3 1/2 year old would like Hannah Montana so much, but mine does. Kind of crazy...I only thought that the older school girls were into her, not these little girls. It is actually really cute though. I think she started liking her because of all the disney shows that she watches with Mason. We were at the store a while back and she saw these Hannah jammies and had to have them, and then a few weeks later she was at Target with me and found this little Hannah microphone that plays her song " the best of both worlds" and Mady new the song and started singing away with it. There was only one BIG problem, the stupid thing didn't have an off switch, so for the first 3 days that is all we could hear around the house. At first it was cute to listen to her sing with it but then it started getting really annoying, in fact Mason (being the pest of an older brother) hid it in the laundryroom so she couldn't find it and she was so mad. I didn't know where it was and then a few days later I was doing laundry and found it, it was a nice break though. So, this is Mady's big breakthrough song, she just rocks out! She is so much fun to be around, I can't believe how fast they grow up.
1 month ago


2 comments:
That video is adorable!!
Yep...I want to throw away Lexie's mic too! That is funny that Mason hid Mady's microphone! Lexie got tattoos in her school Valentine's loot and Hannah tattooed herself. What have we created?
Post a Comment