For quite a while Madisen has been asking if she could get her ears pierced. Everytime we would got to the mall and pass the Claires store she would shout, "can I get my ears pierced today!" I would tell her not yet, we need to wait for Dad to come and I need to have my camera. I explained to her that she has to leave them in her ears and we need to clean them every day or they get infected. I also had to explain to her that she doesn't wear earrings like mommy, just little girl ones. Well that day came when dad was at the mall with us and we passed the store and of course she asked her same old question again. We finally said yes! I didn't come prepared with my camera so we used the cellphone and took after pics. She was so excited and had NO clue what was about to happen!! She picked out little pink flower earrings and they pierced both sides at once. Good thing they did that because otherwise she would be a one earring girl right now if not. Initially she didn't flinch until about 5 seconds after it was over, and then she let out a burst of tears and cried, I don't know if it really did hurt or the noise of the piercing guns just shocked her. It was kind of funny though.
2 months ago



No comments:
Post a Comment