Like I was.......

So, I thought I would be a good mom and make the kids some treats for their halloween parties at school. I found this mold pan at target for brownie pops, thought it was so cute and fun and got all the fixins and decorations. It couldn't be that hard to bake some brownies in a mold and dip them and decorate.HAHA--- Boy was I a sucker! Ten hours and 50 brownie pops later, they were finally finished and did NOT look like the ones in the picture. FYI> Don't try to dip brownies in candy melts, it is very difficult and doesn't come out all nice and smooth like you want. Maybe I'm just not an expert at the candy melt dipping but it was a royal pain in the rear end!
My little helper, loves to cook.


All done....

My version of the target
brownie pop molds.

Even though they weren't perfect, the kids really loved them and were so excited to pass them out at school. All that work and they were devoured in seconds! {IF} I ever try that again, we need to work on that candy coat dipping thing, but it probably won't happen for a while.
1 comment:
I want the 11th photo down, of mady on the couch. I'm glad that we are soooo close and share soooooo much!
Post a Comment