
As you can see we are in the middle of remodeling the kitchen! Right now the cabinets are oak and they have a peachy pink formica countertop. My wonderful husband put up a big thick crown molding on the top with new beadboard underneath the bar area and an onlay over the sink. That's why it looks two toned right now. It looks soooo nice already, just adding molding makes such a difference. Next Garon and Brendan (the painters) are going to paint them all with a creamy color and then add a chocolate glaze over them. Then to finish it off we ordered some granite countertops that are beautiful! I'm so excited for it to be all done! I will post a picture after it's all finished.
3 comments:
Looking good. I can't wait to see the finished product. When are you going to call us???
Kiki,
I can't believe you! You are such a "SUCK UP"!!
Jesse, you're not falling for that are you?!!
"Wonderful Husband?" Jesse, you keep better doing whatever you're doing, I've never seen you get brownie points like that before. Good Job!!
Mom Bodine
Post a Comment